OCI RENEWAL MINOR
samna1978: Thanks and does the in house photo service upload the pics for you as well?
MITRON: The renewal process will take the same amount of time as a brand new first time application.
So give it about 2 months, don't expect it any sooner, just because it is a renewal.
Don't book any plane tickets till you have the OCI in hand.
MITRON: BLS Brampton has an in house photo service if you want to use it.
BLS In house Photography services :
BLS visa and passport application center has an in-house photo-booth facility which enables
samna1978: Has anyone renewed OCI for their kids recently at the brampton location? Is there any place near the BLS centre which can take OCI pictures and upload it for us? thx
India's political landscape
Garvo Gujarati: I really feed bad about good people who blindly supported Kejriwal even after his numbers of U-turns. Anyway things get corrected over the period of time and now the true colors of the demon are surfaced.
zindabad: psychopath - shameless Kejru begging to Sheila Dixit and Congress to do " Gathbandhan " .
I remember there was an old movie " Delhi ka Thug " .. This psychopath believes that delhi people are chu**ya ...
elmer fudd: All accused in the 2G scam acquitted by CBI special court (CBI is under govt. control). Looks like BJP and DMK might be forging an alliance. I wonder how Modi will slink out of this, considering it has happened right under his nose.
zindabad: वक्त कितनी जल्दी निकल जाता है पता ही नहीं चलता .
Wifi Internet in India
tamilkuravan: There are strict verification of ID for purchasing any Wifi items. Aaadhaar card is asked these days. So you have to buy this, using your parents as a front.
Only tops ups / monthly payements are a breeze.
MITRON: If you are just going to use internet 3-4 hrs a day, the phone as a hot spot will be more than enough.
But if you are going to use it 10 hrs a day, better to have a WiFi dongle or stick.
Leave the dongle behind for your parents and for your future visits.
MITRON: Yes, you can use that. But generally the phone battery drains faster when you use it as a hot spot and phone also heats up a bit.
So either you have to keep the phone plugged in while using it as a
captainbeam: Thanks Mitron for your informative posts.
I have to check what kind of coverage Jio has in my area in Delhi.
Airtel should have good coverage.
do you think it is better to just buy a 4G enabled cell phone with lots of data and just use that as a hotspot around the house?
PIO to OCI conversion in 2019
MITRON: Apply for a brand new OCI in India.
Don't do PIO to OCI conversion.
GlobalIndian: I am aware of three white girls who married Indian men in India and got OCI; during the entire process of obtaining OCI, they never had to leave India. So, TK I think you should be able to convert your PIO to OCI without leaving India, if you do not wish to leave.
zindabad: Just check with BLS , I think there should not be any issue to convert PIO ~ OCI in India
How do you become/convert to an OCI?
You can apply through the Indian embassy in your country of
tamilkuravan: i have a PIO. Living in india. for conversion i need to come to Toronto, which i canot.
I plan to land in Canada in may. So what are my options?
Police Certificate From Pakistan For Canadian Immigration
sana.arshad: thank you riaz,hussain for the link in your message. i was looking for someone to get my documentation done from pakistan. it worked perfectly, was able to get my birth marriage registration certificate issued from pakistan with apostile by mofa pakistan in timely & reasonable manner. they also sent me the originals back to canada via safe courier.
Full House: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS LINK. LINK
riaz.hussain: ASA Obtaining Police Clearance Certificate From Pakistan, Police Character Certificate In Pakistan Karachi Lahore Islamabad No Criminal Record Certificate For Canada Immigration Canada Visa. Police Verification From Pakistan Embassy Procedure, Timeline, Fees. How to get police certificate from Pakistan or what is procedure for getting police certificate from Pakistan.
Need a room near close to centennial college
Full House: Hello,
I looked for your PM two days ago, None there. I will PM you and give you my e-mail. Please contact me on that.
hali: I have send a message 2 days ago for your phone number so matter can be discussed. I am still waiting for your reply on it.
Pls send me your phone at:email@example.com
hali: Let me have your phone contacts to follow up.
Full House: First get a detailed map of the area you want to choose. There is a google MAP with a STICKMAN that will let you know the location and the exterior look of the place. A few posters here who are renting the place to you will provide a picture of the room to provide what it looks like inside their premises.
Nadiya Khaliq: Hello,
I am Nadiya, new student recently started my courses at Centennial college.
I am looking for accommodation (preferably a single room in a multi room condo). I should be OK to share a room provided there is a enough room.
I am not a big fan of basements.
Please contact me,
Needed Clarifications/Suggestions Before Applying for Canada Visa.
Full House: -
1) If it is the bucks they want and you will provide them with it, then you have a seat there. In short it is their decision. If it is on merits, then negative. There are hundreds of students with 25% higher marks right there in Vancouver.
2) It is the admission into the FDU that matters currently
saik143: Hi ,
I'm from India
Moving to Mississauga in June
hali: let me know your phone contacts at
firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
tocanada2017: Thanks a ton!!
Canada_Ka_Bhikari: 1. Depending on the age of the kid. 1 BR will be enough. Otherwise 2 BR. Generally $ 300 difference in rent between the two.
2. Usually its 1 yr lease. Short term sub-lease might be there, but 1 year is standard for regular lease.
3. Only give first and last month rent. NO security deposit or any other fees can be charged.
tocanada2017: Hello respected members,
I'm in the process of moving to Mississauga from the US and looking for information on accommodation, safe neighbourhoods etc. My work location is near Hurantorio St / Milverton Dr.
My primary questions are:
1. What are some of the areas I can look at for renting a 2 BR, 1.5/2 Ba apartment? Will this be an overkill for a family of 3?
Need your guidance!
hali: let me have your contact phone at: email@example.com
luckysaab: Security guard and Canada post are not really survival jobs. You need proper quantification and can be as hard to get as other professional jobs. How about fast food places or grocery stores? Just walk in few Food Basics or the likes and talk to few employees or a manager and you will be surprised how quickly you can find a "survival job".
I will help you in the find the job as well as I will you saw some good opportunity because i am a recruiter. I will definately help ypu...... Email me your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
GlobalIndian: Terrible time to be looking for any jobs but good luck. You might need a lot of it. You probably prepared a lot of documentation to apply for maple card, including resume. The recent election of libs may slowly catch on and more jobs may show up. But then again, US is barely preparing to crash; if that happens, it could spoil the party for Canada.
Did not file initial return within 60 days ?
cpp: 1. Corporation is Federal with extra provincial registration in Ontario. Initial return within 60 days is not filed.
2. Can I file it now ? What are the consequences of filing it late ?
Would only appreciate replies from accountants.
Parents visitor insurance
DELHI INDIAN: Hello friends,
Need suggestions for parent visitor insurance. My parents will be visiting Canada early next year. My father will be 80 years of age at that time. He had a stroke last year and was hospitalized in India for few days. Fortunately he recovered and his is condition is stable now. He is taking a regular medicines for Neoro, BP and cholesterol. But considering his age, I don't want to take any chance here. As his age will also be 80, I understand that insurance companies will be charging very high premium. Need suggestion as
1) Should I buy travel insurance from India or from Canada
2) Which is the good insurance company that can cover 80 year+ age
3) How much insurance coverage I should go for?
4) Any other suggestion before he travel , like documentation of previous hospitalization, doctor note etc that can help in insurance claim if any thing happens here.
Thanks in advance
iervsvsc: 다이사이사이트【 OM789。COM 】생중계바카라 인터넷카지노 바카라사이트추천 인터넷슬롯머신 다이사이사이트 슬롯머신추천 바카라사이트쿠폰【 OM789。COM 】생중계바카라 온라인바카라 온라인카지노사이트추천 카지노블랙잭 인터넷룰렛사이트
Toronto Real Estate Market Watch report for June 2019
sanjeevm: Dear CDs,
Toronto Real Estate Board has released the June 2019 market figures for the residential transactions done through TREB MLS system.
- Market has really picked up and sales have been increased.
- Overall sales numbers are up by 10.4% in June 2019 (Year over Year). House type wise:
Detached: up by 18.6%
Semi Detached: up by 9.4%
Townhouse: up by 12%
Condo apartments: down by 3.2% (however, in 416 area, it is down by 5.6% but in 905 area, it is up by 2.7%)
- Active listings are down by 5.7%
- GTA continues to grow in terms of employment, population and overall diversity. All thanks to immigration policies of Govt.
- Lesser active listings, more demand is fueling the price growth
- Overall average selling price is up by 3% in June 2019 (YoY)
- Once again the price increase trend continued in Condo apartment category followed by Semi Detached and Town Houses.
- The YoY change in the price of detached house is still on negative side BUT it's not that level which it was 6 months ago.
Toronto Real Estate Market Watch report - March 2019
sanjeevm: Dear CDs,
Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) has released the figures for March 2019 for the residential transactions done through TREB MLS system.
* Total sales in March 2019 are in-line with the sales figures in March 2018 (7187 and 7188, no difference).
* However, for first quarter of 2019, sales are down by 1% as compared to Q1 of 2018.
* Supply of New Listings in March 2019 declined by 5% (Year over Year), indicating still a Seller's market. Q1 listings are down by 1% though.
* Since the supply of new listings has remained tight, it is supporting price growth.
* Average sale price increased from $784,514 to $788,335 (year over year)
* There is still competition among the buyers in many pockets of GTA which is resulting in Multiple offers situation.
* Townhouse segment has shown double digits growth in Sales in March 2019 (Year over year)
* Detached homes are positive in Sales but price wise, still in negative.
Toronto Real Estate Market Watch report - February 2019
sanjeevm: Dear CDs,
Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) released the figures for February 2019 for the residential transactions done through TREB MLS system.
- Total GTA sales in February 2019 were down by 2.4% (year over year) - February 2019 Vs February 2018
- The OSFI mandated mortgage stress test is one of the reasons for lower sales.
- New listings also declined by a greater annual rate, creating the tight market (Supply-Demand) condition.
- Resulting in average price growth year over year.
- MLS home price index and average selling price - both were up modestly.
- The prices of Semi Detached type of properties lead the way this month, in terms of growth. The year over year increase in the average selling price for Semi detached was: 9.9%, followed by Condo apartments which saw an increase of 6.1%
- Average selling price for Detached properties slided down by 2.1% (year over year)
- However, ASP for townhouse remained more or less same.
It may still be a good time to upgrade from Semi Detached to Detached property.