Back to Home PageWelcome Guest! Register | Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertise | FAQ | Search
Canadian Desi

   Home   About Canada   General   Immigration & Citizenship   Latest Discussions   Hot Topics   New Posts   Search
»Forgot password?
»Forgot userid?
New User? Please Register
Welcome to our newest member, Adsanphace
Now we have 175809 members (View List)
Total Threads: 37225 | Total Posts: 233716
The time now is 07:50 (GMT -4)
You last visited @ December 31 1969, 20:00.
Seperate terms with spaces, use "double quotes" to group phrases
Match Any Terms  All Terms
Search in Subjects  Message
Search Records for:
  Forum Posts Threads Last Post
Independent Category
6671 1447
Bedrock Health Keto Pr...
by Full House
Family Class
6942 1098
Sponsor your brother(s) and sister(s) to Canada
by Full House
6148 936
Citizenship - applicat...
by educationembassy
Business Class
188 38
Looking for help on Visa denial & review options.
by rsimmigration
Student Visa
1085 235
Help a Student
by Full House
USA and other countries
1821 353
by Full House
Ask Immigration Expert
16393 3615
Immigrant Visa IM-1 Ex...
by Full House
Newest Posts
Student Visa: STUDENT VISA and WORK PERMIT. Please read and get to know, then EXPLORE. - By Full House 
Citizenship: Citizenship Interview Info and After Timeline - Calgary - By alexsteward 
Citizenship: Timeline for Senior PR to Citizenship - By kasmodiya 
Ask Immigration Expert: Tougher penalties for Impaired Drivers,,,, - By Full House 
USA and other countries: SUMMIT JUNE 12. & What we can expect at their first meeting, an Opinion. & STOP  - By Full House 
USA and other countries: Iquama - By Full House 
Student Visa: Visa Rejected under SPP category for SEP-2017 - By bhanuchopra22 
USA and other countries: Want to know how much it cost me when I dated? Mmmm. a small fortune, the - By Full House 
USA and other countries: Canadian in USA on B2 visa applying for E2 visa - By thakkar.jimish 
Student Visa: Provincial Nominee Program. - By ali.r.noorani.fb 

Latest Replies
Independent Category: Bedrock Health Keto Price : Helps you lose your weight in a active way - By Full House 
Ask Immigration Expert: Immigrant Visa IM-1 Expired due to travel ban (COVID-19) - By Full House 
Independent Category: CEC Express entry with zero work experience : Eligibility to apply - By sajmad  ( 1 2 )
Student Visa: Help a Student - By Full House 
Ask Immigration Expert: Native Language Question in form 5406 and 5669 - By JoeDeaton 
Ask Immigration Expert: Extension for PR Landing - By Full House 
Student Visa: 1 YR PGWP & Job uncertainty in COVID19 - Seeking help on possible scenarios - By Full House 
Ask Immigration Expert: misrepresentation - By Full House 
Independent Category: Total Testo Canada - By Full House 
Citizenship: Citizenship - application corresponding acknowledgement - By educationembassy 
Family Class: Sponsor your brother(s) and sister(s) to Canada - By Full House 
Student Visa: international student marriage - By CharlotteReynolds  ( 1 2 )
Ask Immigration Expert: Low CRS Score, Possibility through PNP? - By lafnian1990 
Independent Category: Approval Letter - By georgeburkitt 
Family Class: Can i sponsor my sister or brother - By crazycanada 
Citizenship: Lay-over in JFK - By Full House 
Citizenship: Received PR email - By Full House 
Family Class: application to sponsor parent. No acknowledgement even after 3 months  - By Zelidod 
USA and other countries: NORAD SANTA - By Full House 
Ask Immigration Expert: Renewing PR online - not enough space on to provide full travel history - By Full House 

All times are GMT -4.

Forum contains unread Posts
Forum does not contain unread Posts
Mark All Topics Read
Active Users
There are currently 741 guests on the boards.
Send this page to a friend
Your Email
Friend's Email

Please Contribute!
Write an Article
Send Community News
Create Photo and Video Albums
Submit Good Pictures
List Useful Websites
Post Jobs
Submit Events
List for FREE!
Social Organizations
Religious Places
Employment Agencies
Email Page
Your Email
Friend\'s Email

Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions

Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.