Are You NEW To Canada? The IWES Program can help you continue your IT/ICT Career in Canada!
ICTC’s Bridge Training Program called IWES helps Internationally Educated Professionals (IEPs) by providing the essential support needed for newcomer IT/ICT professionals to secure employment in the Canadian IT/ICT sector.
Over 85% of IWES Program graduates have landed jobs in their field with average starting salaries above $50,000.
The IWES program offers 3 weeks of full time in-class training in résumé and interview skills, networking and job search techniques, LinkedIn and social media use, Canadian Cultural Communication, recruiter visits plus so much more. In addition, participants also get SCRUM Fundamentals training and certification.
The in-class training and job search is followed and supported by a 3 month coaching relationship. IWES participants are matched with a corporate professional who will coach them towards their goals. This coaching relationship supports the IEP in achieving his or her goals – be it landing a job, retaining a job or anything else that is important to them.
Space is limited!!!
The program is valued at over $4,500 and we are able to offer it for $399 plus tax ($450.87) thanks to funding provided by the government of Ontario.
You are eligible for the IWES Program if you:
• have lived in Canada for less than 5 years
• have Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee status and are eligible to work in Canada
• have Canadian Language Benchmark Assessment with a minimum CLB 7
• have international post-secondary education
• have a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience within the last 2 years in the IT/ICT field
• are available for 3 weeks of full-time training in Scarborough, Ontario
The application process begins with an online application which can be found here: Application Form
If you have any questions or require further information please do not hesitate to contact us at