Back to Home PageWelcome Guest! Register | Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertise | FAQ | Search
Canadian Desi

  Canada Immigration Forum > Immigration & Citizenship > Business Class > Child consent letter
Last Post | Newest Post
< [ 1 ] >

Child consent letter

If any one of the parents is traveling with child, immigration people ask for child consent letter on airport when you come back.
You can get it from here:

Catholic Cross cultural services
7th floor, 3660 Hurontario & Mathews, Mississauga
(Naina) phone 905 273 4140

Time 9-5 (on Wed 1-8)

You will need PR card copies for husband, wife and child(ren).



Senior Desi
Member since: Dec 06
Posts: 106
Location: Mississauga, ON

Post ID: 130086 10-10-08 14:59:22
Report Abuse
< [ 1 ] >
Show Printable version
Send this page to a friend
Add to favorites

Please Contribute!
Write an Article
Send Community News
Create Photo and Video Albums
Submit Good Pictures
List Useful Websites
Post Jobs
Submit Events
List for FREE!
Social Organizations
Religious Places
Employment Agencies
Email Page
Your Email
Friend\'s Email

Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions

Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.