Member since: Oct 12
|Please mention that you are the only ones in the family that she loves to take c
Please mention that you are the only ones in the family that she loves to take care of since the passing away of her husband.
Though it may be a fact that most of the countries promote tourism and want to have visitors in their countries, they also look for the facts that the ones who visit DO have interests in their own country, such as property, jobs, pensions, families and a lot of other attachments that go with it. To itemize a few here I will provide you with a few and see you can enhance the list. The reason they look for all of the other affinity is to make sure that they will return to their home land and they also have a roof over their heads there.
1) Properties that you own.
2) Income and Pensions that you derive, either directly or indirectly and also other benefits from the Government.
3) Siblings, Brothers, Sisters and the family near by.
4) Alma Mater. and The association with it.
5) Religious Groups and the attendance it calls for.
6) Neighborhood areas and the affinity group and the attachment to it.
7) last but not the least, the enjoyment in her retirement, since the passing away of her husband.(Your Father) and being of assistance to the Immediate family, abroad.
All of the above should provide you with an idea how to include these in your application when you go for the SUPER VISA. Also mention there in that her visits are very much appreciated by you and your family here in Canada and she is always welcome to return and enjoy her stay there. Also mention there in that it helps her get over the loneliness that she experiences, as there is NO BODY else near and dear living in that household.
Hope this helps.
Originally posted by aufbohn
I am looking to apply for a super visa for my widow mother who has spent most of her last 2+ years with me in Canada and my sister in USA, both on visitor visas.
Reading through posts on this site, I understand that CIC looks at ties to home country while adjudicating super visa applications. Therefore, is spending too much time away from home going to adversely affect her chances of the visa? How can we remedy the situation?