Back to Home PageWelcome Guest! Register | Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertise | FAQ | Search
Canadian Desi
    Charcha


        
  Canada Immigration Forum > About Canada > Jobs > Available > SAP - gATP functional consultant position (US project)
Last Post | Newest Post
 
< [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] >

SAP - gATP functional consultant position (US project)




Hello,

I am hiring a SAP gATP functional consultant for a short term project in USA East coast area ( 6 weeks initially ). Could be a long term assignment if performance is good and join us as a full time employee and relocate to USA. Open rate and all expense paid . Only for Canadian Citizen who can work on TN. If you interested , please email me your resume via

This is not a 3rd party /recruiting agency position open to the job market. I am hiring for my team so right skill set would be the key.

Regards,
Ani

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ani

 
Last edited by: ani70 on 14-06-17 11:14:48
ani70

Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 03
Posts: 765
Location: Canada

Post ID: 235183 14-06-17 11:14:10
Report Abuse
icame
Desi
Member since: May 17




Posts: 86
Location: Devil's Own Country


Quote:
Originally posted by ani70

Hello,

I am hiring a SAP gATP functional consultant for a short term project in USA East coast area ( 6 weeks initially ). Could be a long term assignment if performance is good and join us as a full time employee and relocate to USA. Open rate and all expense paid . Only for Canadian Citizen who can work on TN. If you interested , please email me your resume via

This is not a 3rd party /recruiting agency position open to the job market. I am hiring for my team so right skill set would be the key.

Regards,
Ani



You are better of getting someone locally in US or someone from India.

Most desi's & immigrants in general in Canada are doing general and physical labour jobs. Even the qualified ones are doing that, so none of them are in touch with or working in their respective fields.

The only SAP consultant you will find on CD is the one flipping burgers or driving a CAB.

There is a Joke in Canada, the best place to have a Heart attack in Canada is in a cab. The chances are very high, that the cab driver is actually a well qualified immigrant doctor, who can save your life :clap: :clap:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Mens and not a Womens.

 
Post ID: 235192 14-06-17 16:23:56
Report Abuse
Delhite
Senior Desi
Member since: Nov 04




Posts: 931
Location: Brampton


I don't agree Sir. I guess over 50% of active members from GTA area are from IT and working well in their domains. I myself is SCM functional & technical consultant, implemented gATP in last project but already occupied for at least next year.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A Delhite in Toronto

 
Post ID: 235193 14-06-17 17:28:27
Report Abuse
icame
Desi
Member since: May 17




Posts: 86
Location: Devil's Own Country


Quote:
Originally posted by Delhite

I don't agree Sir. I guess over 50% of active members from GTA area are from IT and working well in their domains. I myself is SCM functional & technical consultant, implemented gATP in last project but already occupied for at least next year.



You added a 0 by mistake. Make it 5 % for a more realistic picture about what CD's in Canada are doing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Mens and not a Womens.

 
Post ID: 235195 14-06-17 18:06:49
Report Abuse
ani70
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 03




Posts: 765
Location: Canada


Though I agree that it's not easy to get the first professional jobs in Canada , but. it's very important to stay positive and try to improve the much needed soft skills etc.
I wanted to help fellow CD s in IT field , will continue sharing the IT job info I come across or hiring for my organization.

Side note : Though I am currently in US , I was fortunate to be in IT lead roles in Canada for 10 long years. You need patience and a bit luck for sure!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ani

 
Last edited by: ani70 on 14-06-17 18:36:01
Post ID: 235196 14-06-17 18:35:29
Report Abuse
icame
Desi
Member since: May 17




Posts: 86
Location: Devil's Own Country


Quote:
Originally posted by ani70

Though I agree that it's not easy to get the first professional jobs in Canada , but. it's very important to stay positive and try to improve the much needed soft skills etc.
I wanted to help fellow CD s in IT field , will continue sharing the IT job info I come across or hiring for my organization.

Side note : Though I am currently in US , I was fortunate to be in IT lead roles in Canada for 10 long years. You need patience and a bit luck for sure!



There is a reason why you are in US and not in Canada. Easy to preach from there.

Canada is and should and will always be a stepping stone to US, if you want to work in your profession.

Otherwise like the rest of the CD's you will do physical labour survival jobs in factories, warehouses, restaurants, retail stores and malls in Canada, irrespective of your qualifications, experience and education.

If you are lucky one day the desi MBA, Engineer, Doctor, CA might actually be able to own the Cab or Truck he is driving, instead of driving for someone else.

No Canadian experience = No Job in Canada in your field. ( Absolutely NO ifs and buts about it ) No job- No Experience, No Experience- No Job a vicious circle and a Catch-22 situation which educated immigrants will NEVER break in Canada.

Only Indian experience = Low level unskilled manual labour job in Canada.

RACISM and DISCRIMINATION in Canadian workplace is HUGE, especially if you are brown, black or Chinese.

Uneducated & Racist High school drop out WHITE people will be your master, while poor brown desi people with Master's degrees will be working as Coolies and Slaves under them.

Desi immigrants think 1000 times before leaving your good positions and good jobs in India and coming to this Winter wasteland and Frozen Tundra called Canada. Sucking Immigrants dry is the ONLY economy in Canada. Immigrants bring their life savings to Canada, & Canadian economy is based on scamming & looting those gullible immigrants.


-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Mens and not a Womens.

 
Post ID: 235200 14-06-17 23:04:38
Report Abuse
raj1008
Junior Desi
Member since: Feb 07




Posts: 39
Location:


Why are you still here then? There are 10 flights going back everyday to India. Just pick one and leave. You are not a tree.

For every unsuccessful story I can show you ten that succeeded in building a good life for themselves. Immigrants have a different mindset and will succeed sooner or later. If you have made up your mind that labour jobs are all that you will find and want to steal from welfare, so be it. The rest of us will help carry you too.

Instead of posting your negativity on every thread and wasting time, either spend that time trying to pick up a skill or write up a new post asking for a mentor who can help you. There are plenty of people on this board that have proven you wrong by doing well. Nope. You probably just want to complain.


 
Last edited by: raj1008 on 24-06-17 18:44:19
Post ID: 235344 24-06-17 17:50:32
Report Abuse
icame
Desi
Member since: May 17




Posts: 86
Location: Devil's Own Country


Quote:
Originally posted by raj1008

Why are you still here then? There are 10 flights going back everyday to India. Just pick one and leave. You are not a tree.

For every unsuccessful story I can show you ten that succeeded in building a good life for themselves. Immigrants have a different mindset and will succeed sooner or later. If you have made up your mind that labour jobs are all that you will find and want to steal from welfare, so be it. The rest of us will help carry you too.

Instead of posting your negativity on every thread and wasting time, either spend that time trying to pick up a skill or write up a new post asking for a mentor who can help you. There are plenty of people on this board that have proven you wrong by doing well. Nope. You probably just want to complain.



How do you know, where I am ?

Are you or the Canadian gov. going to pay for the loss of income & time wasted, flight tickets back home, enormous money spent in coming here, Indian savings exhausted over here by desi immigrants, who were duped into coming to Canada with false promises & hopes ?

Feel free to do so, then why 10 flights, 100 flights will be going back to India everyday full of duped and gullible immigrants. After all they are not a tree, are they ? Put your money where your mouth is.

Trying to pick up a skill ? Are you retarded ? The qualified and well educated immigrants already have plenty of skills, much more than their gora masters. Maybe the gov. and Canadian employer's should pick up their skill, instead of using them for labour jobs and racially discriminating against them.

If you think posting reality about Canada and saving potential immigrants from ruin, means posting negativity, then no one is a bigger fool than you.

Mentor ?? LOL. What mentor, would that be ? Your high school dropout Gora master, who is less qualified and educated than you, while you are working as a Coolie under him ?

For every unsuccessful story I can show you 10 more that succeeded in ruining their good life in India by coming here.

Plenty of desi immigrants have proven me right, by ruining their professional, personal and social life after coming to Canada. Nope. I only want to expose the truth & reality about Canada.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Mens and not a Womens.

 
Post ID: 235348 25-06-17 05:14:57
Report Abuse
raj1008
Junior Desi
Member since: Feb 07




Posts: 39
Location:


Sorry to the OP for hijacking this thread. But I see this way too often. I don't want people to have a wrong impression about Canada.

Back to Icame's response. So I think I get it from your response. You have a lack of drive, can't speak without name calling and are Mr Knowitall. Besides with spending all your time on the internet and you are not a teamplayer. Yes it's clear why no one would hire you. Your attitude is toxic.
Quote:
Originally posted by icame

Quote:
How do you know, where I am ?

Thank god! I thought you were still here! Change your
handle to Ileft.
Quote:

Are you or the Canadian gov. going to pay for the loss of income & time wasted, flight tickets back home, enormous money spent in coming here, Indian savings exhausted over here by desi immigrants, who were duped into coming to Canada with false promises & hopes ?

Feel free to do so, then why 10 flights, 100 flights will be going back to India everyday full of duped and gullible immigrants. After all they are not a tree, are they ? Put your money where your mouth is.


Duped? Did you not research and check our opportunities before uprooting your life. What false promises? Were you kidnapped by the Canadians and brought here? Don't blame you lack of drive on the govt. You sound like the world owes you something.
On second thoughts we do need jokers like you to help fund our CPP, EI. Thank you for your money sir. I will raise a toast when I retire in 10 years on the pension you contributed to but never received.
Quote:

Trying to pick up a skill ? Are you retarded ? The qualified and well educated immigrants already have plenty of skills, much more than their gora masters. Maybe the gov. and Canadian employer's should pick up their skill, instead of using them for labour jobs and racially discriminating against them.


Name calling tsk tsk. Shows how cultured you are. You seem to be the guy who is closed minded. I can see why no one would want to hire you. I worked in many places and I see all races reporting to desi and vice versa. You probably havent had a chance to see the inside of even a real office. Sorry you missing out.
Quote:

If you think posting reality about Canada and saving potential immigrants from ruin, means posting negativity, then no one is a bigger fool than you.


Name calling again. I work on a team of 50. 16 are desis, rest are mixed. No one makes less that 80k. You sir are dillusional.
Quote:

Mentor ?? LOL. What mentor, would that be ? Your high school dropout Gora master, who is less qualified and educated than you, while you are working as a Coolie under him ?


I see lack of comprehension skills too. I said post it on this board to request a fellow member to help mentor you. Obviously you can't read and are closed minded. Forget a "gora" even I won't hire you.

Quote:

Plenty of desi immigrants have proven me right, by ruining their professional, personal and social life after coming to Canada. Nope. I only want to expose the truth & reality about Canada.


The truth is what you have created for yourself. ALOT of us are super happy here and living the life. I came here 15 years ago and know people who came the same time. They are all in prominent roles. VPs, AVPs, Directors, leads. Not only IT. Healthcare, marketing, Lawyers, Police, name it. People are dying to come here and I can see why. Agreed some are struggling but that's part of moving to a new place. We all did those entry jobs. But we stuck it through. You are free to quit and be a cry baby. Have a nice life mate and thank you for the money you brought and added to the economy!


 
Last edited by: raj1008 on 25-06-17 15:55:47
Post ID: 235352 25-06-17 09:42:10
Report Abuse
icame
Desi
Member since: May 17




Posts: 86
Location: Devil's Own Country


Removed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Mens and not a Womens.

 
Last edited by: Garvo Gujarati on 27-06-17 16:40:42
Post ID: 235360 25-06-17 15:29:00
Report Abuse
Contributors:
ani70(2)  chandresh(2)  Delhite(4)  Garvo Gujarati(1)  icame(6)  pendse(3)  raj1008(3)  
tamilkuravan(1)  
< [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] >
 
Show Printable version
Send this page to a friend
Add to favorites
 



 
Web
CanadianDesi
Please Contribute!
Write an Article
Send Community News
Create Photo and Video Albums
Submit Good Pictures
List Useful Websites
Post Jobs
Submit Events
List for FREE!
Businesses
Classifieds
Social Organizations
Religious Places
Employment Agencies
Email Page
Your Email
Friend\'s Email

Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions


Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.
//-->