Back to Home PageWelcome Guest! Register | Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertise | FAQ | Search
Canadian Desi
    Charcha


        
  Canada Immigration Forum > Immigration & Citizenship > Independent Category > CEC Express entry with zero work experience : Eligibility to apply
Last Post | Newest Post
 
< [ 1 ] [ 2 ] >

CEC Express entry with zero work experience : Eligibility to apply




The recent Canadian Experience Class Express Entry system cutoff was 431
I will be completing my MS from Univ of Toronto by this Fall. Have no exeperience.
With IELTS band and Canadian degree and zero experience my CRSS shows 449.

The CIC site says that Amount of work experience required is at least One year in Canada in the last 3 years (either combination of full-time or part-time work).

My question is : though my points are 449 and better than 431, can I qualify in case the cutoff is within my score range even though I have zero work experience or my application shall be rejected outrightly because of missing work experience.

Please advise.


 
sajmad

Junior Desi
Member since: Aug 04
Posts: 43
Location:

Post ID: 239165 29-06-20 19:03:16
Report Abuse
Full House
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 12




Posts: 2666
Location:

You are in LUCK.


Currently they are providing EXEMPTIONS for students who completed their THREE Year Degrees. So, you are in LUCK.

Where do you live. Who is your Member of the Parliament. Please call and tell them the predicament that you are in. He will work to help you and get you a THREE Year Work Permit and get you to stay. He might provide you with a Volunteers Job at a Salary of $1750+ Also check and get to know how you can work from home and get the Experience.

Good Luck.

FH.


------
Quote:
Originally posted by sajmad

The recent Canadian Experience Class Express Entry system cutoff was 431
I will be completing my MS from Univ of Toronto by this Fall. Have no exeperience.
With IELTS band and Canadian degree and zero experience my CRSS shows 449.

The CIC site says that Amount of work experience required is at least One year in Canada in the last 3 years (either combination of full-time or part-time work).

My question is : though my points are 449 and better than 431, can I qualify in case the cutoff is within my score range even though I have zero work experience or my application shall be rejected outrightly because of missing work experience.

Please advise.





 
Post ID: 239166 01-07-20 00:25:28
Report Abuse
sajmad
Junior Desi
Member since: Aug 04




Posts: 43
Location:


Thanks, I am in Scarbrough ,TO.
However I only did my Masters degree in Canada from UoT which was of a 1 year duration.
Will that EXEMPTION and MP's help still apply?
But could you also clarify whether having at least 1 year experience was mandatory for CEC Express entry application?


 
Last edited by: sajmad on 02-07-20 13:42:38
Post ID: 239167 02-07-20 04:07:24
Report Abuse
Full House
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 12




Posts: 2666
Location:

Your hard work will reward you with Success

Currently, with the CRS Score you have and ONE year's EXPERIENCE here in Canada will provide you with an ENTRY as a PR into Canada. Things do change. That is where your MP plays a BIG Role in getting you the entry into Canada.

Your ONE year's M.S. will get you a Work Permit for a like period. With this COVID 19 they will extend it further. Make a request through your M.P. where you live.

So, Please contact him and obtain a good job in the field of study that you have completed. That will keep you in good stead. You will have to perform well and continue doing better. Also with your MP's help and TWO good references. You will get to settle down here comfortably in Canada.

Please do keep in touch.


Good Luck.

FH.

------
Quote:
Originally posted by sajmad

Thanks, I am in Scarbrough ,TO.
However I only did my Masters degree in Canada from UoT which was of a 1 year duration.
Will that EXEMPTION and MP's help still apply?
But could you also clarify whether having at least 1 year experience was mandatory for CEC Express entry application?





 
Post ID: 239168 02-07-20 16:48:48
Report Abuse
sajmad
Junior Desi
Member since: Aug 04




Posts: 43
Location:


It's over a week now that I wrote to the MP of my area. Awaiting response. I am not sure whether he will be interested in helping foreign students. Lets see. Anyway, thanks for your advice.

 
Post ID: 239174 15-07-20 13:27:37
Report Abuse
Full House
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 12




Posts: 2666
Location:



I left a message on my M.P.'s office phone. I also sent an e-mail. No response. They all are taking it easy.

Please contact your coach at U.O.T., and if you haven't done it already, please get a letter of recommendation from him.

Good Luck.

Hope this is the right M.P.

https://salmazahid.libparl.ca/


 
Post ID: 239176 18-07-20 02:07:26
Report Abuse
sajmad
Junior Desi
Member since: Aug 04




Posts: 43
Location:


Could you please PM me your phone number ...

 
Post ID: 239182 26-07-20 02:58:56
Report Abuse
Full House
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 12




Posts: 2666
Location:


EMPLOYEE JOB OFFER PROGRAMS, EXPRESS ENTRY

https://www.cicnews.com/2020/07/get-ready-ontario-to-open-employer-job-offer-stream-0715093.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-20200720#gs.bza9kt

Something new,

FH.


 
Post ID: 239186 29-07-20 00:20:57
Report Abuse
Full House
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 12




Posts: 2666
Location:


Quote:
Originally posted by sajmad

Could you please PM me your phone number ...



xxxxx

You will do better and save money too. Please give me your Phone Number.

Thanks.

xxx 7X27XY5



 
Last edited by: Full House on 29-07-20 22:33:59
Post ID: 239187 29-07-20 00:22:51
Report Abuse
sajmad
Junior Desi
Member since: Aug 04




Posts: 43
Location:


Quote:
Originally posted by Full House

EMPLOYEE JOB OFFER PROGRAMS, EXPRESS ENTRY

https://www.cicnews.com/2020/07/get-ready-ontario-to-open-employer-job-offer-stream-0715093.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-20200720#gs.bza9kt

Something new,

FH.



Thanks, as i mentioned I don't have any job offer nor have any relevant work experience.


 
Post ID: 239192 03-08-20 10:52:17
Report Abuse
Contributors:
Full House(5)  sajmad(7)  
< [ 1 ] [ 2 ] >
 
Show Printable version
Send this page to a friend
Add to favorites
 


 
Web
CanadianDesi
Please Contribute!
Write an Article
Send Community News
Create Photo and Video Albums
Submit Good Pictures
List Useful Websites
Post Jobs
Submit Events
List for FREE!
Businesses
Classifieds
Social Organizations
Religious Places
Employment Agencies
Email Page
Your Email
Friend\'s Email

Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions


Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.