Back to Home PageWelcome Guest! Register | Login | Home | Contact Us | Site Map | Advertise | FAQ | Search
Canadian Desi

  Canada Immigration Forum > Immigration & Citizenship > USA and other countries > Living in canada working in USA
Last Post | Newest Post
< [ 1 ] >

Living in canada working in USA

I shall appreciate, if experts may please let me know in case some permanent resident of Canada wants to maitain his canada residency and goes daily for work in USA, what type of permit/ visa does he require?

Thanks in advance


Junior Desi
Member since: Sep 04
Posts: 1
Location: Near Finch- Kipling inter

Post ID: 30595 02-11-04 22:38:41
Report Abuse
Senior Desi
Member since: Oct 03

Posts: 765
Location: Canada

If you are a Canadian PR and want to commute work everyday in US you need a valid work permit related visa (like H1B) to cross the border .
Remember your Canadian residency will be counted if you spent the night in Canada work in US and sleep at your home in Canada:)



Post ID: 30605 03-11-04 00:32:12
Report Abuse
< [ 1 ] >
Show Printable version
Send this page to a friend
Add to favorites

Please Contribute!
Write an Article
Send Community News
Create Photo and Video Albums
Submit Good Pictures
List Useful Websites
Post Jobs
Submit Events
List for FREE!
Social Organizations
Religious Places
Employment Agencies
Email Page
Your Email
Friend\'s Email

Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions

Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.