Listing ID: 109880 Posted on 20-Jan-23
Mississauga Ontario l5V3A1
Available TWO Separate Bedroom(s) in Upper Floor, Semi-Detached House, Quite, nice & clean place.
Preferred working- professionals / graduate students, or new landed PR who preferer quite, clean living environment with mature and responsible behavior.
Available from 20 JAN 2023.
- Walk-in closet in each room
- Each room has office desk /chair, window for fresh air, and standard size mattress.
- Hardwood flooring throughout the house.
- Shared 01 washroom
- Shared kitchen, stainless appliances with limited usage
- Living Area, full Laundry,
- Parking space available.
- No room sharing, or roommates
- All utilities included with WiFi
- Backyard with patio and BBQ area.
- Available for Short-term, weekly / monthly.
- Must have verifiable references, and income confirmation.
Mississauga Heartland, main intersection Mavis and Matherson Blvd West, walking distance to Walmart, Canadian Tire, Costco, Staples & Dollarama; all other major retailers, restaurants, bus station, and all amenities near in Heartland Outlets area.
Showing appointment will be made with serious inquiries only
|Nearby listings in this category|
||1BR Studio walkout basement from April 1st |
1BR + 1Den ( no hall) Studio Basement available from 29th March or April 1st.
Rent includes Heat ,Hydro ,Wifi , Laundry and 1 Car parking.
*** extra Parking can be discussed ***
Date Posted: March 25 2023, 22:39
|Also Check Following Related Sections|
Map locations are shown as per geocoding services and they depeneds on the accuracy of the address. If address is wrong it may show wrong map. If you put a listing which shows wrong map, please remove the listing and create a new one with correct address details.
Please note: The information on this site is submitted by users. CanadianDesi never checks accuracy of the information. Please use this information at your risk. If you have any question or concern regarding this listing, or you know that the above information is not accurate, please Contact Us. Thanks.
© 2001 Marg eSolutions
Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.