Quality Engineer position open in Windsor, ON


Jump to Page:
< Previous  [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]    Next >



tamilkuravan   
Member since: Jun 05
Posts: 5775
Location: God's own country

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 27-02-15 15:48:18

NewDes,
You did not see the OP's posting.
It was a job opening sent to him by a recruiter. It had no value. It is similar to a posting in workopolis or apple one or job bank.
So we told him not to post postings like that since it has Zero value.
I get 20 jobs a day from Naukri.com. Should I post them all? The person looking for a job will browse Naukri and get it anyways.

However, there are some internal vacancies which CD's can recommend as it has 90% sucess rate. First your resume will be sent to the poster posting it and if he finds it good, then he will recommend to his company.

I got 4 people job like this at my company for $ 10 an hour (2004-2006). That only will add value.

NewDes -> donot start shooting without knowing why you are shooting.

Murali


-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Gents and not a Ladies.


Newdes   
Member since: Jan 10
Posts: 61
Location:

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 27-02-15 15:55:14

I apologize . I forgot that you are not only most wise person on this mortal earth but self proclaimed the one and only one THE KRISHNA .
BTW waiting on you to comment on my other shootings and see your take which is obvious to many .

Quote:
Originally posted by tamilkuravan

NewDes,
You did not see the OP's posting.
It was a job opening sent to him by a recruiter. It had no value. It is similar to a posting in workopolis or apple one or job bank.
So we told him not to post postings like that since it has Zero value.
I get 20 jobs a day from Naukri.com. Should I post them all? The person looking for a job will browse Naukri and get it anyways.

However, there are some internal vacancies which CD's can recommend as it has 90% sucess rate. First your resume will be sent to the poster posting it and if he finds it good, then he will recommend to his company.

I got 4 people job like this at my company for $ 10 an hour (2004-2006). That only will add value.

NewDes -> donot start shooting without knowing why you are shooting.

Murali



adamthorat   
Member since: Aug 11
Posts: 1041
Location:

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 27-02-15 15:57:02

Quote:
Originally posted by Newdes

Adamthorat its time to come out from your sh##t hole not only physically but mentally too .
Don't try to measure everyone with same yard . As they say birds with the same feather flock together , your better place is to be in Chennai if you are already not there .



By Sh##t hole , you mean Canada don't you :)



Newdes   
Member since: Jan 10
Posts: 61
Location:

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 27-02-15 15:58:41

Thanks for confirming that you are mentally challenged . I pity you .

Quote:
Originally posted by adamthorat

Quote:
Originally posted by Newdes

Adamthorat its time to come out from your sh##t hole not only physically but mentally too .
Don't try to measure everyone with same yard . As they say birds with the same feather flock together , your better place is to be in Chennai if you are already not there .



By Sh##t hole , you mean Canada don't you :)



tamilkuravan   
Member since: Jun 05
Posts: 5775
Location: God's own country

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 27-02-15 16:00:27

New Des->
I pity you.
You have failed and hence resort to name calling.

Murali


-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Gents and not a Ladies.


adamthorat   
Member since: Aug 11
Posts: 1041
Location:

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 27-02-15 16:07:20

Quote:
Originally posted by Newdes

Thanks for confirming that you are mentally challenged . I pity you .




We NEED people like that to do Labour jobs in Canada.

Canadian gov. should only bring those people into Canada , not desi engineer's , doctor's , CA's etc ..who become mentally challeneged after coming here, by doing jobs like that :)

If you can wear safety shoes as a mentally challenged person you are good to go..just make sure you are not physically challenged or you won't be hired :)



Newdes   
Member since: Jan 10
Posts: 61
Location:

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 27-02-15 16:10:52

Other than trolls here no one gives a rats arse. You could not belong to your own family ( kids , wife ( you named her as left overs ) and parents , so I cannot take you serious in any ways .
Now if you want me prove my statement lemme know . I will dig up if you have already not removed all your non sense posts . Is desiindia on RFD still alive or you have already killed it ??


Quote:
Originally posted by tamilkuravan

New Des->
I pity you.
You have failed and hence resort to name calling.

Murali





Jump to Page: < Previous  [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ]  [ 5 ]    Next >

Discussions similar to: Quality Engineer position open in Windsor, ON

Topic Forum Views Replies
Logistics manager and exports/Imports manager
Wanted 1548 3
Top 10 Jobsites in Canada ( 1 2 )
Jobs 5593 12
Suggestions when posting messages
Feedback and Comments 1981 6
Apple Store is hereā€¦ finally...
General 1403 0
Civil/Stuctural Engineer opening in a desi construction company
Jobs 1375 0
Automotive Jobs in SW ON
Available 1791 1
INTERNAL JOB VACANCY ( 1 2 3 ... Last )
Available 31891 81
INTERNAL JOB VACANCY AND YOU
Life 1253 3
recruiter question
Jobs 1490 4
Ensuring quality posts on CD ( 1 2 3 ... Last )
Feedback and Comments 7341 35
Software Testing Vacancy
Jobs 2505 5
Job Search Tips
Jobs 3908 4
Posting Confidential Resume on i-net
Life 1149 2
My incredible journey
Success Stories 4523 1
Recruters wasting our time ( 1 2 3 4 )
Jobs 5275 22
Poll: Workopolis Canada's largest Recruitment website ? Has it worked out for you ? ( 1 2 3 4 )
http://www.workopolis.com
Jobs 5250 26
Effective sites other than workopolis ( 1 2 3 )
Jobs 4384 15
Is it possible to move jobs postings to " Job Section of Website"??? ( 1 2 )
Feedback and Comments 2991 12
Need Help regarding Canada PR....really Urgent
Independent Category 2154 2
Workopolis 'resume rescue' has anyone used it ?
Jobs 1997 1
Looking for Alberta Employer
Wanted 1183 0
Supplier Quality Engineer Position - Available
Jobs 1216 1
Automotive Quality Engineer Job Available
Jobs 1461 2
Finding job in Middle East
General 972 2
For HW36 - Why this forum resists change?
General 924 6
 


Share:
















Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions


Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.