federal leaders debate


Jump to Page:
< Previous  [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]    Next >



gktaurus   
Member since: Oct 08
Posts: 174
Location:

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 18-09-15 18:28:52

Quote:
Originally posted by Fido

they were little better than school kids , rambling together at a lot of times.



Not sure if they are really better than the school kids, atleast the school kids will listen to some extent. Well, these are our leaders, what to do.



febpreet   
Member since: Jan 07
Posts: 3252
Location:

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 18-09-15 18:32:50

Quote:
Originally posted by gktaurus

Quote:
Originally posted by Fido

they were little better than school kids , rambling together at a lot of times.



Not sure if they are really better than the school kids, atleast the school kids will listen to some extent. Well, these are our leaders, what to do.



Despite of that, they are a flair to watch, when you compare them with the debates back in India or USorA.



gktaurus   
Member since: Oct 08
Posts: 174
Location:

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 18-09-15 18:53:59

Quote:


Despite of that, they are a flair to watch, when you compare them with the debates back in India or USorA.


Indian debates? They go on and on forever. For me, they are very superficial with no substance or facts or data to backup for most of them anyway. Even the Aug 15 speech by the PM was for about 1.5 hours. Who has time and patience to sit that long and watch? Why can't they be crisp, up to the point and be done in say 30 mins? ok now I am derailing the topic



febpreet   
Member since: Jan 07
Posts: 3252
Location:

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 18-09-15 19:12:03

Quote:
Originally posted by gktaurus

Quote:


Despite of that, they are a flair to watch, when you compare them with the debates back in India or USorA.


Indian debates? They go on and on forever. For me, they are very superficial with no substance or facts or data to backup for most of them anyway. Even the Aug 15 speech by the PM was for about 1.5 hours. Who has time and patience to sit that long and watch? Why can't they be crisp, up to the point and be done in say 30 mins? ok now I am derailing the topic



Exactly, my point.



tamilkuravan   
Member since: Jun 05
Posts: 5775
Location: God's own country

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 19-09-15 09:50:03

Lol !
You guys are stuck with Stephen Harper Sir. The better of the three evils.

Just like how we are stuck with Namo Sir.

Lol !

Murali


-----------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Gents and not a Ladies.


happywoman36   
Member since: Oct 13
Posts: 1645
Location: Toronto

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 19-09-15 10:29:50

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

I am a fan of PM Harper. HARPER HAS MY VOTE. Our PM knows everything he needs to know to lead our country in the right direction. :)

Canada was identified as the winner of the 2015 most reputed countries of the world. The Online study of reputation was conducted through a survey with about 48000 consumers was conducted on 55 countries selected based on their GDP according to IMF.

The Tops and Bottoms of the list are

Top of the List

1. Canada (78.1) 2. Norway (77.1) 3. Sweden (76.6) 4. Switzerland (76.4) 5. Australia (76.3)

Bottom of the List

1. Iraq (22.5) 2. Iran (29.8) 3. Pakistan (31.5) 4. Russia (35.1) 5. Nigeria (36.3)

Canada had held the top position for 3 consecutive years from 2011 - 2013 only to lose to Switzerland in 2014. However with it's changed mechanisms and tourism initiatives, they won back their title to the top of the list.

Harper is clearly the sober choice for Canadians. During the debate, PM Stephen Harper demonstrated, he is a true and bonafide leader. Mr Harper dominated the inexperienced Trudeau and Mulcair who kept making mistakes and putting their foot in their mouths. Again and again Trudeau revealed himself as a wasteful big spender and high taxer. The reality is both Trudeau and Mulcair are advocating grossly over budget levels of spending which will result in high debt levels, with very few jobs created and increased taxes for all levels of tax payers. The people who will suffer the most from a government led by Trudeau or Mulcair are the working class people of Canada. So Please save Canada by choosing PM Harper and Vote for him Friends. :)





-----------------------------------------------------------------
Revenge can be bitter sweet, but if u sit back and watch, KARMA can be pure entertainment.:)


JRF   
Member since: Jul 04
Posts: 1853
Location: GTA, Ontario

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 19-09-15 14:11:04


Can you also provide the link where you copy pasted most of the contents. So we get some additional information.

Quote:
Originally posted by happywoman36

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

I am a fan of PM Harper. HARPER HAS MY VOTE. Our PM knows everything he needs to know to lead our country in the right direction. :)

Canada was identified as the winner of the 2015 most reputed countries of the world. The Online study of reputation was conducted through a survey with about 48000 consumers was conducted on 55 countries selected based on their GDP according to IMF.

The Tops and Bottoms of the list are

Top of the List

1. Canada (78.1) 2. Norway (77.1) 3. Sweden (76.6) 4. Switzerland (76.4) 5. Australia (76.3)

Bottom of the List

1. Iraq (22.5) 2. Iran (29.8) 3. Pakistan (31.5) 4. Russia (35.1) 5. Nigeria (36.3)

Canada had held the top position for 3 consecutive years from 2011 - 2013 only to lose to Switzerland in 2014. However with it's changed mechanisms and tourism initiatives, they won back their title to the top of the list.

Harper is clearly the sober choice for Canadians. During the debate, PM Stephen Harper demonstrated, he is a true and bonafide leader. Mr Harper dominated the inexperienced Trudeau and Mulcair who kept making mistakes and putting their foot in their mouths. Again and again Trudeau revealed himself as a wasteful big spender and high taxer. The reality is both Trudeau and Mulcair are advocating grossly over budget levels of spending which will result in high debt levels, with very few jobs created and increased taxes for all levels of tax payers. The people who will suffer the most from a government led by Trudeau or Mulcair are the working class people of Canada. So Please save Canada by choosing PM Harper and Vote for him Friends. :)






-----------------------------------------------------------------
The cowards never started,
The weak died on the way,
Only the strong arrived.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yK1i9cLAMM


Contributors: gktaurus(4) Fido(3) febpreet(3) happywoman36(2) adamthorat(1) hchheda(1) tamilkuravan(1) JRF(1)



Jump to Page: < Previous  [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]    Next >

Discussions similar to: federal leaders debate

Topic Forum Views Replies
New Immigrant kids+school
Study 1559 0
Concern about kids school ( 1 2 3 )
Moving Soon 4903 17
A very useful website for school students
Study 1639 1
FRENCH language for new immigrant kids
Study 1594 1
Regarding admissions in school
Ask Immigration Expert 1201 3
Ontario's high school dropout rate skyrocketed by more than 45 per cent
Life 1406 1
Canadian International School in Bangalore
Our Native Country! 1271 1
I wonder where this new generation is headed ( 1 2 )
Life 3063 12
Taking kids to school in winter
Life 1210 2
Kids School going age ( 1 2 )
Canadian Sakhi 1705 8
School Uniforms
General 1576 1
NEX GEN : Anil Ambani launches his kid into corporate India ! ( 1 2 )
Our Native Country! 2125 8
IVY prep school in Canada?
Life 1777 3
snacks for kids
Rasoi & Restaurants 1499 5
Feedback about Satya Sai elementary school
Study 3000 1
Feedback about Toronto French School
Study 2126 1
school in mississauga real reviews ( 1 2 )
Just Landed 4118 8
Review for Sunshine Montessori School
Study 1789 0
Moving and kids School
Life 880 1
Pre School in Calgary
Study 1141 2
SAI SCHOOL TORONTO
General 1013 1
Modi sir is a hit! ( 1 2 )
Our Native Country! 1552 9
federal leaders debate ( 1 2 3 )
General 2532 15
We need Suggestion for boarding school in India ( 1 2 )
Life 1925 7
Moving to Mississauga -Rental And School details ( 1 2 )
General 2109 8
 



Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions


Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.