Member since: Oct 12
TORONTO IS TOPS IN MY LIST. But everyone chooses one even before they want to Immigrate into Canada.The reason is that the jobs that they are looking for are readily (open and) available AND more.
- low cost of living HALIFAX.N.S., MONCTON,N.B., AND CHARLOTTE TOWN. PEI.,
- gujju community TORONTO. There is big hall.
- better school for kid TORONTO., Select one after you find a job and settle down.
- better job opportunity TORONTO. B.C.,
- low insurance.. NOVA SCOTIA.
- less commute time Transport is great in TORONTO, BC., YOU RENT A PLACE CLOSE BY YOUR WORK. THEN WALK.,
Hope this helps.
You should have done this exercise before applying for Canada.
Originally posted by rcoder11
I am planning to move to Ontario. I am confused that which city is best to live? I am software developer.
- low cost of living
- gujju community
- better school for kid
- better job opportunity
- low insurance
- less commute time
Last edited by: Full House on 15-03-19 01:41:59