Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge and Road To Sangam


Jump to Page:
< Previous  [ 1 ]    Next >




ani70   
Member since: Oct 03
Posts: 765
Location: Canada

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 13-03-10 21:22:42

Two different genere ..good positive social message ....not just a time pass movie..

must watch.


:cheers:


-----------------------------------------------------------------
ani


Aashu   
Member since: Nov 04
Posts: 1353
Location: Vaughan

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 19-03-10 16:34:31

Quote:
Originally posted by ani70

Two different genere ..good positive social message ....not just a time pass movie..

must watch.


:cheers:



saw atithi.....good one.............



ani70   
Member since: Oct 03
Posts: 765
Location: Canada

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 21-03-10 14:24:39

Another 2 ..surprised ..not too much promo etc but good to watch

1- Right Yaa Wrong - smart script ..Irfaan is too good

2- Na Ghar Na Ghatka : Simple story ..If you liked watching "Welcome To Sajjanpur " you will like this one as well.

:cheers:


-----------------------------------------------------------------
ani


RBO   
Member since: Aug 06
Posts: 1761
Location: Mississauaga

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 21-03-10 22:42:00

Quote:
Originally posted by ani70

Another 2 ..surprised ..not too much promo etc but good to watch

1- Right Yaa Wrong - smart script ..Irfaan is too good

2- Na Ghar Na Ghatka : Simple story ..If you liked watching "Welcome To Sajjanpur " you will like this one as well.

:cheers:



Right ani70,

i liked Right yaa Wrong - good movie.....and very

Watched Atithi........ and Na Ghar Na Ghatka was good too, but not too much funny. as Awara pagal Deewana, Malamal Weekly [Paresh Rawal]



meghal   
Member since: Jul 04
Posts: 1651
Location: (0,0,0)

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 22-03-10 08:46:59

Two new Hindi movies that got good reviews but are not in GTA theatres. On my "to-watch" list

- Road, the movie - Abhay Deol / Dev Benegal
- Love, Sex & Dhokha - Directed by Dibakar Banerjee, an Ekta Kapoor production

Quote:
...
, but not too much funny. as Awara pagal Deewana,.........



Strictly IMO, I am always surprised why this movie shows up in many people's favourite list. Not that I am judging anybody, but this movie is a total ripoff of Matrix, Crouching Tiger.....and Whole Nine Yards.



RBO   
Member since: Aug 06
Posts: 1761
Location: Mississauaga

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 22-03-10 10:45:14

Quote:
Originally posted by meghal

Two new Hindi movies that got good reviews but are not in GTA theatres. On my "to-watch" list

- Road, the movie - Abhay Deol / Dev Benegal
- Love, Sex & Dhokha - Directed by Dibakar Banerjee, an Ekta Kapoor production

Quote:
...
, but not too much funny. as Awara pagal Deewana,.........



Strictly IMO, I am always surprised why this movie shows up in many people's favourite list. Not that I am judging anybody, but this movie is a total ripoff of Matrix, Crouching Tiger.....and Whole Nine Yards.



i DONT know about this all...matix....crouching...bllah...bllah..i like to watch this movie b'cos of Manilal [Paresh Rawal] and Chota Chatri (Johny lever) comedy is really good specially when they meet first in Hotel room at india.

see the link below.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LElnfMw4VbQ



Blue_Peafowl   
Member since: Dec 08
Posts: 1351
Location: Brampton, Ont, Canada

Post ID: #PID Posted on: 22-03-10 12:02:49

I like Road to Sangam
- Good message for Indian Muslim. Some truth about reality (like staying in India but praising for paki’s player not Indian, zinha’s big photo on wall, fireworks when paki’s win against India etc..)

Muslim indian needs to understand that India is their own country not Pakistan, so stop supporting terrorist, because of few extremist entire community comes in trouble. – Very good message


I don’t know if this is true though: “ Zinha declaration in Indian court that he was not a complete muslim only because of his property there in india “


-----------------------------------------------------------------
'Some goals are so worthy, it's glorious even to fail.' (Param Vir Chakra awardee Lt. Manoj Pandey)




Jump to Page: < Previous  [ 1 ]    Next >

Discussions similar to: Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge and Road To Sangam

Topic Forum Views Replies
Best Calling Card ( 1 2 3 )
Life 5376 17
Driving Licence ( 1 2 )
Driving 4845 13
How most landed immigrants pass time before their placements?
Life 2659 5
HOW SOON CAN I RETURN AND COME BACK TO CANADA AFTER LANDING?
Moving Soon 3569 6
A couple of suggestions for GG
Feedback and Comments 2382 4
Suggestions when posting messages
Feedback and Comments 2481 6
New Virus via-Yahoo IM ..!!! . PLEAE READ
General 1385 3
Wonderland visit with family in these summer... ( 1 2 )
Visiting, Traveling and Picnicing 2320 9
G road test
Driving 1378 1
G1 road exist test in orangeville
Driving 5315 4
driving licence
General 1832 4
Are Workers Compensation payments "Social Assistance"?
Family Class 1914 0
Did anyone saw Dhondte Rah Jaoge movie?
Filmi Gupshup 1707 3
DRIVING LICENCE
Driving 2074 4
Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge and Road To Sangam
Filmi Gupshup 2080 6
G test at Orangeville ( 1 2 )
Driving 27177 9
Looking for threads on initial expenses ...
Moving Soon 1691 2
Long Weekend Traffic Ticket . ( 1 2 )
Driving 3396 12
The CanadianDesi Hindi film awards ( 1 2 )
Filmi Gupshup 3576 11
Brantford G1 test route
Driving 7388 2
Where can I find skates shoes ?
Sports 3853 6
Suggest some good places for Fall colors ( 1 2 )
Visiting, Traveling and Picnicing 2275 9
Procedure to get Driving License (G3) in Alberta
General 3550 4
YOU MAY NEED TO PROVIDE THE PASSWORDS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA FOR "US" VISA
General 1497 2
CD Link does not exists
Feedback and Comments 1952 5
 


Share:
















Advertise Contact Us Privacy Policy and Terms of Usage FAQ
Canadian Desi
© 2001 Marg eSolutions


Site designed, developed and maintained by Marg eSolutions Inc.